viernes, septiembre 24, 2004

Very bad news: Ceneval rejected me

The three places Ceneval had for November have been already occupied: I will have to wait until next year to:

  1. Call them to find out the new price of the examination.

  2. Pay the price difference.

  3. Take there once again my documentation.

  4. Define a date for the examination (hopefuly in February.)

No hay comentarios: