miércoles, noviembre 17, 2004

Diving into Ubuntu

Finally back from León. I believe the development of the installations server was a huge success, primarily because I learned a lot of things, perhaps the most important one being the installation, configuration and twisting of SELinux of specific purposes.



Even if the work is not fully done yet, I think I will have some minutes to play with my newest interest: Ubuntu Linux. I'm interested in it not just because it looks like a very careful distribution, but also because the philosophical principles behind it are very appealing, in my humble opinion.



I asked these guys to send me some burned CDs with the distribution (a very generous offer on their side), but since I can't wait to see it running I downloaded the ISO image in order to burn it and give Ubuntu Linux a try. I'm excited!

No hay comentarios: